The SmartCARE Platform
Our technology combines predictive analytics, behavior-based programming, and integrated multi-channel content to deliver our solutions.
- SmartCARE uses a fully standardized, optimized, and secured database to store all types of program data related to the care journey and experience
- The database is flexible enough to add custom fields and values as needed, including translations for multi-lingual support
- Confidential identifiable data can be stored locally in the country/region of origin, with anonymized program data stored and accessible globally for all programs
Security is our top priority.
- Our technology meets the highest standards for physical security, network configurations, encryption, backup, disaster recovery, and auditing
- Our solutions meet global standards and regulations for data privacy, confidentiality, and residency, such as HIPAA and the EU Data Privacy Directive
- HCS is certified under the EU/US Privacy Shield agreement
- SmartCARE combines data from many types of health care systems in a variety of formats, whether flat delimited text file, XML, JSON, HL7, or any other standard
- SmartCARE exposes REST and SOAP APIs to integrate with systems in real-time, and provides OAuth 2.0 and SAML Single-Sign-On facilities
- The combination of data and analytics from a variety of sources generates deeper insight into program experiences and impact
SmartCARE has built-in mechanisms to understand the most effective ways to engage and support patient populations.
- “A/B testing” to understand which content is most likely to engage and support patients
- Real-time call feedback to allow patient support coaches to provide the most useful information at the right time using the most effective language
Users have access to actionable data fit for immediate and future use with a configurable, cloud-based business intelligence Dashboard for gathering:
- Operational metrics
- Engagement analytics
- Key Performance Indicators
- Evidence for publications
SmartCARE employs sophisticated techniques to understand patient behavior, barriers, and risks to optimal use, and tailors support to patients accordingly.
To ensure a relevant and individualized experience, a system of interrelated engines define personalized touches related to:
- Multi-channel communications
- Assessments and surveys
- Nurse coach management
- Logistics and scheduling management
SmartCARE sends the most useful and effective content at the right time over the right channel to ensure maximum patient engagement.
SmartCARE uses a variety of digital and traditional channels to engage and support patients. We have a vast library of proven, effective, evidence-based support content that can be supplied to patients, caregivers, and clinicians through:
- Phone calls
- SMS text messages
- Printed mailers
Content can also be delivered through SmartCARE’s cutting-edge, mobile responsive web applications:
- Nurse case management portal
- Patient portal
- Clinician feedback loops
- Training center
- Client portal
- Administrator portal